This quaint little restaurant on the beach is unique on the island for its ambience: from the music, to the lighting, fires on the beach, and of course the fresh creative menu. Café Desideri is perfect for romantic dinners, or dinners with friends, and is the best live music venue on the island, having showcased talented musicians from Nicaragua and from around the world.
For more info please contact Mai-Lynn on Whatsapp +505 84126341.
Serious inquiries only.
There are seven structures on the property
The main restaurant kitchen, bar and open terrace measure 14m x 10m.
2) Next to the restaurant is a commercial space measuring 6m x 8m, which has been used as a souvenir/clothing shop, as well as managing kayak and paddle board rental. This little rustic house is one of the only remaining original wood houses from the 1970’s left on the island. In 2014 it was renovated on the inside, leaving the original weathered wood on the outside untouched. The shop has it’s own storage area, a changing room, as well as a small office which is used for the shop and the restaurant.
3) Next to the shop is a small storeroom measuring 3m x 3m to house lifejackets and paddles. This building also has a bathroom attached.
4) Behind the restaurant are two spacious bedrooms each with bath, and a small shared kitchen measuring 10m x 6m.
5) Storage room for restaurant measuring 4m x 4m.
6) Larger storage room for furniture and other restaurant supplies measuring 4m x 6m
7) Workshop measuring 5m x 6m
The lease for the property expires in 2030 with option to renew.
All the structures belong to Café Desideri. The main terrace is made of hard pinewood from the North of Nicaragua. The hardwood floors give a sophisticated, natural relaxing feel, with lampshades made from driftwood collected from the surrounding beaches.
Café Desideri was created in 2010. The owners have loved, nurtured and grown this business over the past ten years and feel that now is the time to hand it over to the next generation of restauranteurs on Little Corn. They live permanently on the island and are available to assist and help out the new owners with the transition.